Installing the Software
Advanced Relay provides the software needed to run the demonstration in
a zip file called pxsdemo.zip.
This zip file contains the following files:
- pxsdemo.bat - batch file to automatically run the demonstration
- wxaftrfsrv.exe - remote file server
- wxrlogsrv.exe - remote log server
- wxpxsdemo.exe - the demonstration application
- wxpxscontrol.exe - application for manually controlling the PXS
- wxmsw24.dll - wxWidgets dll needed to run the servers and applications
After unzipping pxsdemo.zip to a local directory, you are
ready to establish a VPN connection to ARC's demonstration LAN
and run the demonstration.