The heart of Advanced Relay's product line is the LayGO® Multiprotocol Toolkit for the do-it-yourself or do-it-jointly development of multiprotocol WAN products, such as bridges, routers, gateways, FRADs, PADs, multiplexers and special communication servers (e.g. X.25 to TCP/IP gateways).
The LayGO® Toolkit, includes:
- The LayGO® Multiprotocol Stack (LSX in the figure) with interfaces to:
- Operating System Interface (HOSI).
- The LayGO® Application Program Interface with a set of functions common to all protocols.
- The Hardware Interface (HWI).
- Protocol Modules implementing X.21/X.21 bis, Frame Relay, LAPB, LAPD, X.25, HDLC and Bisync.
- Device drivers for several 3rd party and proprietary synchronous communication hardware.
- The synchronous communication card itself.
Operating Systems currently supported*:
- eCos (in our Protocol eXchange Server, PXSe)
In addition, the LayGO® Toolkit includes:
- GUI sample application source code
- LayGO® Test Program in C-source (console application)
- LayGO® File Transfer Program in C-source
- LayGO® Documentation in HTML format
The LayGO® API is available for the following programming languages:
- Visual Basic
* Please check with sales for versions and/or distributions supported.