Completing the Found New Hardware Wizard
Windows 2000/XP will automatically start the Found New Hardware Wizard
when it detects new Plug and Play hardware.
1. Click Next until to start installing the driver.
2. Select Display a list of the known drivers and click Next.
3. Select Other devices and click Next.
4. Click Have Disk....
5. Enter the path to the LayGO drv directory and click OK.
6. Select the driver for the device you want to install and click Next.
7. Click Next to install the driver.
8. Click Finish on the last page to complete the installation.
The device should now appear in the Synchronous communications adapters
section of the Device Manager.