Completing the Add/Remove Hardware Wizard
Start the Add/Remove Hardware Wizard using Add/Remove Hardware
item in the Control Panel.
until to start installing the device.
2. Select Add/Troubleshoot a device and click .
3. Select Add a new device and click .
4. Select No, I want to select the hardware from a list and click .
5. Select Other devices and click .
7. Enter the path to the LayGO drv directory and click .
8. Select the device you want to install and click
to select hardware settings for the driver.
10. Double-click each resource and select a setting with no conflicts.
to continue the installation.
to contunue the installation.
on the last page to complete the installation.
to reboot the system.
After the system reboots, the device should appear in the Synchronous communications adapters
section of the Device Manager.