Advanced Relay Corporation has made every effort to supply trademark
information about company names, products, and services mentioned in
this manual. The trademarks indicated below were derived from various
- IBM and IBM PC are trademarks of International Business Machines Corporation
- Microsoft, Windows, Visual Basic, .NET, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation
- Solaris and Java are registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc.
- Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds.
- Red Hat is a registered trademark of Red Hat Software, Inc.
- Motif and UNIX are registered trademarks of The Open Group.
- Delphi is a trademark and Borland is a registered trademark of Inprise Corporation
- LayGO is the registered trademark of Advanced Relay Corporation